Now anybody can be a chicken farmer at a very low cost. Raise and sell your own chickens, even from your own backyard.
This unique chicken houses in which broiler chickens are bred and raised specifically for meat production are available now to anybody. The process is extremely simple.
- You will receive all the required equipment, including: complete house with ground sheet, tube feeders, water feeders, infra red and white lamps, a thermometer, 3kg kitchen scale and the intuitive growers manual and chart, to start your profitable business.
- You will be assisted in sourcing affordable day-old chicks, feed and saw dust in your area.
- The houses are easy to assemble and no tools are required.
- You will be able to start farming immediately.
- Broiler chickens will mature and be ready for sale and consumption within just 42 days, reaching an average weight of 2.2kg.
- The aspiring farmer does not require any prior experience and, with the grower’s manual, help is always at hand. The company will also provide support throughout your first two years of farming.
- A unique app for your smartphone
The 50 chicken house allows for approximately R1500 nett profit per 42-day cycle, the 100 can make more than R3000, while the 500 chicken house is able to earn you more than R15,000.
You will only need to buy chicks, feed and sawdust each cycle and your utility costs will be very low.
Using the 100 chicken house as example, the following is a basic breakdown of projected income and expenses:
100 X 1 Day old chicks – R570.00
Chicken Feed – R2080.00
Sawdust – R50.00
Sell 95 chickens @ R30/KG – R6 270.00 (Average mortality rate is 5% – industry standard is 10%)
Your total cost per bird – R28.42 (R12.91/kg)
Your selling price per bird – R66.00 (2.2KG)
GROSS PROFIT PER CHICKEN – R34.11
NKOKO 50 – 50 Chickens – R11 280
NKOKO 100 – 100 Chickens – R15 950
NKOKO 500 – 500 Chickens – R63 840
To order of for more info, contact KIKI AGRI at www.startfarming.co.za